- Gluten free
- Organic ancient grain that makes a great substitute for rice
- Good source of protein and iron
- Always made without dairy, wheat, soy, nuts, corn and eggs
- Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility
Living Now® Organic Red Quinoa has an earthy, nutty flavor. Slightly sweeter and firmer in texture than White Quinoa, Red Quinoa holds its shape better after cooking.
Quinoa is an amazing, tasty, versatile grain and a good source of protein and iron.
: 1/4 cup (43 g)
Servings Per Container
: about 9
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Organic Red Quinoa.
It can be cooked on its own, added to soups and salads, used to make pasta, or baked to create a crunchy and flavorful snack food or topping.
**Note for 1 cup of Red Quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
1. Place Red Quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
2. Place water or stock into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Add Red Quinoa and turn heat to low.
4. Cover the pot and allow the Red Quinoa to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
5. When Red Quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and fluff with fork.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Living Now was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility and is non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Certified Organic by QAI.
Packaged in the USA.
QUINOA RED Organic 14 oz. (397 g)
- Proizvođač: NOW FOODS
- Šifra: 6316
- Raspoloživost: Na lageru